ENSEA staff has been undergoing a training session since Monday 11 October 2021 in their premises in Cocody.
As part of its staff capacity building programme, the Director of ENSEA, Dr. Hugues KOUADIO, has initiated a series of training respectively in office automation and administrative writing techniques whose objective is to:
- master Microsoft Office softwares: Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- become autonomous in the use of office automation tools which have become indispensable in the professional context;
- follow up the institution activities;
- identify the different types of administrative writing and know the dos and dont’s;
- acquire tools and a methodical approach to writing or revising administrative documents.
The implementation of this activity through Continuing Education also aims to significantly improve the working conditions of staff. To this end, ENSEA management is working hard to promote excellence within the institution.
Divided into 7 modules, this series of training sessions, which will end in November, will re-energise all the administrative staff of ENSEA, after a busy year of work. It should be noted that other training sessions are still to come for specific departments.