The Development Impact Evaluation Department (DIME) (https://www.worldbank.org/en/research/dime) of the World Bank is currently running a hiring drive with 15 Research Assistants and Field Coordinators positions open.
All the open positions are outlined on this dashboard (https://datanalytics.worldbank.org/dime-recruitment/) and the application requirements are here (https://thedocs.worldbank.org/…/DIME-Batch-Recruitement…)
Qualified candidates should apply using this link (https://survey.wb.surveycto.com/collect/dime_stc_application_sept2021?caseid=) 𝗻𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭.
The research assistant positions open are:
- Senegal Climate Change and Infrastructure.
- TRANSIP (Data Scientist)
- Public Procurement, Firm Growth and Green Procurement Legislation
- Honduras Safer Municipalities Project
- Kenya Road Safety / Identification for Development (ID4D)
- Pakistan education dashboard
- Improving the efficiency and quality of justice through data-driven interventions
- Rwanda Feeder Roads Impact Evaluations
- Burkina Faso Citizen Observers
The field coordinator positions open are:
- Impact Evaluation of shock-response cash transfers for droughts in Mauritania
- Niger’s Impact Evaluation Program
- Brazil Portfolio
The hybrid RA and FC positions open are:
- PbR IE
- Jordan Municipal Services and Social Resilience Project