The 2021 Africa Summer School in Econometrics (ASSE, 2021) will be hosted by Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Economie Appliquée (ENSEA) from May 25 to June 2, 2021 and will gather students, junior faculty and research professionals from African institutions as well as overseas.
Important dates for application submission:
- Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
- Status Notification (applies only to student applications for onsite participation): March 05, 2021
The 2021 ASSE covers the following topics:
- Causal inference and policy evaluation for (Quasi) experimental data and Non-experimental data.
- New developments on Panel data analysis methods.
- Bootstrap Methods.
- Financial Econometrics.
- Macroeconometrics: Time series,
including the 2021 Marschak lecture taking place on June 2, 2021 by Manuel Arellano (CEMFI, Madrid).