Within the framework of the research project “Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA)”, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Économie Appliquée (ENSEA) of Abidjan is launching a recruitment notice for 19 resident female interviewers in the County of Abidjan (see list of municipalities and neighbourhoods concerned in the appendice).
Period covered and study areas
Activities will start with a training session at ENSEA in Abidjan in August 2021, and will then extend to December 2021 for data collection throughout the country.
Female interviewers recruited must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Have at least the A-Level Certificate;
- Be resident in the District of Abidjan;
- Have a perfect command of the national languages;
- Have proven experience in conducting population and health surveys would be an asset;
- Have experience using a tablet/Pocket PC/Smartphone… to collect data would be an asset;
- Be physically fit.
- Be fully available for the entire study period, i.e. July to December 2021.
Applications must include the following documents
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including level of education, age, gender, current municipality of residence and neighbourhood, national languages spoken fluently, computer skills if any and experience in data collection;
- A copy of the diploma;
- A completed application form which can be downloaded via the link: https://bit.ly/2Uny92U
- A copy of the National Identity Card or Passport or Identity Certificate;
- Proof of participation in previous surveys, if any.
If you are interested in this vacancy and meet the requirements, you are invited to register via the following link: https://bit.ly/36ZVMBD, by 3 August 2021 at the latest. (For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a copy to email@example.com)
Lists of municipalities and areas concerned by the recruitment of female interviewers for the PMA project
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||ABOBO||ABOBO NORD|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||ABOBO||AGNISSANKOI AVOCATIER|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||ABOBO||AVOCATIER N’GUESSANKOI|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||ADJAME||BRAMAKOTE|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||COCODY||2 PLATEAUX 1AE|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||COCODY||CITE DES ARTS|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||MARCORY||ALIODAN|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||MARCORY||MARIE KORE|
|Autonomous County of Abidjan||ABIDJAN||YOPOUGON||MAIRIE|