- Full Name : ESSO Loesse Jacques
- Qualifications : Associate Profesor in Economics
- Nationalité : Ivoirian
- Email : email@example.com
- Tel : +225
- Current position: Lecturer-Researcher at ENSEA, Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and SMEs Promotion
Mr ESSO Loesse Jacques is Lecturer-Researcher at ENSEA, Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and SMEs Promotion.
- Since 1998: Descriptive analysis of time series
- Since 1998: Time series econometrics
- Since 1998: Macroeconomic behaviour
- Since 1998: Environmental scan
- Since 1998: Analysis of cycles and fluctuations
- Is Growth in Côte d’Ivoire Pro-Poor? Evidence from LSMS Data: A Note,
Bulletin of Economic Research, Vol. 64, N°4. 2012.
- The Energy Consumption-Growth Nexus in Seven Sub-Saharan African Countries. Economics Bulletin, Vol. 30, N°2, 2010;
- Long-Run Relationship and Causality between Foreign Direct Investment and Growth: Evidence from Ten African Countries, International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 2, N°2. 2010
- Human Capital, R&D and Endogenous Occupational Choice, African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, Issue 2. 2010.
- Re-Examining the Finance-Growth Nexus: Structural Break, Threshold Cointegration and Causality Evidence from the ECOWAS, Journal of Economic Development, Vol. 35, N°3. 2010.
- Threshold Cointegration and Causality Relationship between Energy Use and Growth in Seven African Countries, Energy Economics, Vol. 32, N°6. 2010.