- Full Name : KEHO Yaya
- Qualifications : Associate Senior Lecturer, Senior Statistician Economist
- Nationality : Ivoirian
- Email : email@example.com
- Tell : +225
- Current position: Lecturer-Researcher at ENSEA in Abidjan
Mr Keyo Yaya is an Associate Senior Lecturer, Senior Statistician Economist and a Lecturer-Researcher at ENSEA in Abidjan.
- Since 1999: Econometrics
- Since 1999: Theory and practice of sample surveys
- Since 1999: Statistical Methods
- Since 1999: Data analysis
- Since 1999: Processing of survey data
- Does FDI Contribute to the Integration into the Global Economy? Time Series Evidence for Ten African Countries, African Finance Journal, Vol. 14, Part 1, pp. 67-86.
- Does Dependency Rate Really Impede Savings? Some Sub-Saharan African Evidence, Journal of African Studies and Development, Vol. 4, No.3 (April), 2012, pp.69-80.
- Tax Structure and Economic Growth in Côte d’Ivoire: Are Some Taxes Better than others? Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol.1, No.4, (January), 2012, pp.226-235.
- “Long-Run Determinants of Savings Rates in WAEMU Countries: An Empirical Assessment from ARDL Bounds Testing Approach”, South African Journal of Economics, Vol. 79 No.3 (September), 2011, pp. 312–329.
- “Modelling the Asymmetric Effect of Inflation on Financial Development: An Econometric Investigation for Côte d’Ivoire and Senegal”, Asian-African Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Vol. 11, No. 1 (Jan-june), 2011, pp. 249–257.
- “The Government Spending and Revenues Nexus for Côte d’Ivoire: New Evidence from Multivariate Threshold Cointegration Modelling”, International Journal of Economics, Vol. 5, No. 1 (June), 2011, pp. 39–47.
- “Direct Taxation, Private Investment and Real Income in Cote d’Ivoire: Evidence from Multivariate Cointegration and Causality Analysis”, International Research Journal of Applied Finance, Vol. 2, No. 2 (February), 2011, pp. 91–109.
- Transport Infrastructure Investment and Sustainable Economic Growth in Côte d’Ivoire: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis, (avec Echui Aka Désiré), Journal of Sustainable Development, Vol.4, No.6, 2011, pp. 23-35. 2010
- “Spending Cuts or Tax Adjustments: How Can UEMOA Countries Control their Budget Deficits?” International Journal of Business and Economics, Vol. 9, No. 3 (December), 2010, pp. 233 252.
- “Effect of Financial Development on Economic Growth: Does Inflation Matter? Time Series Evidence from the UEMOA Countries”, International Economic Journal, Vol. 24, No. 3, (September), 2010, pp. 343–355.
- “Estimating The Growth-Maximizing Tax Rate for Cote d’Ivoire, 1960- 2007”, Journal of Economics and International Finance, Vol.2, No.9 (September), 2010, pp. 164–174.
- “Budget Deficits and Economic Growth: Causality Evidence and Policy Implications for WAEMU Countries”, European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, No. 18 (April), 2010, pp. 99-104.
- “The Saving-Investment Relationship: Cointegration and Causality Evidence from UEMOA Countries”, (avec Esso Loesse Jacque) International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 2, No.1 (February), 2010, pp.174–181.
- “Budget Balance through Revenue or Spending Adjustments? An Econometric Analysis of the Ivorian Budgetary Process, 1960-2005”, Journal of Economics and International Finance, Vol. 2, No. 1(January), 2010, pp.1–11.
- “Long and Short-run Effects of Inflation on Domestic Savings: Empirical: Evidence from Height African Countries Using the Bounds Test for Cointegration”, The Empirical Economics Letters, Vol. 8, No. 6 (June), 2009, pp. 101–108.
- “Inflation and Financial Development: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for the UEMOA Countries”, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, No. 27 (May), 2009, pp.117–123. “Impact of Public Expenditures on Living Standards in Côte d’Ivoire: An Endogenous Threshold Effects Model Approach”, Cahiers Ivoiriens de Recherche Economique et Sociale (CIRES), Vol.1, No. 1, 2009, pp. 103–118.
- “Social Capital in Situations of Conflict: A Case Study from Côte d’Ivoire”, African Research Review, Vol. 3, No.3 (April), 2009, pp.158–180.
- “Causal Relationship between Energy Consumption and GDP: An Empirical Analysis for Five West African Countries”, The Journal of Energy and Development, Vol. 33, No.1 (November), 2007, pp.23–32.
- “Macroeconomic Efficiency of Credit in Côte d’Ivoire: A Causality Approach”, Revue Ivoirienne des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion (RISEG), Vol. 11, No. 2, 2007, pp. 38–55. “Investing in Agrochemicals in the Cocoa Sector of Côte d’Ivoire: Hypotheses, Evidence and Policy Implications”, (avec NKAMLEU G. BGOCKOWSKI J. & DAVID S), African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (AfJARE), Vol. 1, No. 2 (September 2007), pp 145-166.
- «Effect of Fiscal Policy on Economic Activity in Côte d’Ivoire: An Approach by Markovian Models for Regime Change», Revue Ivoirienne des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion (RISEG), Vol. 10, No.2, 2006, pp. 56–71.