- Being holder of a A-Level + 3 years of Advanced Studies diploma in financial management, management control or accounting; or in administrative and legal management, or in human resources;
- Having at least 5 years of accumulated professional experience in the fields of accounting, finance or auditing, including at least 2 years in an accounting firm, audit firm, company, public administration, public company or equivalent; experience of at least 1 year in development projects in a similar position or as a principal accountant would be an advantage
- Being knowledgeable and have proficiency in accounting software and computerized management systems in the private or public sector; being knowledgeable of accounting software adapted to development projects financed by technical and financial partners, particularly TOM2 PRO software, would be an advantage;
- Having good financial analysis, communication and reporting skills;
- Having Good writing and management skills
- Having computer knowledge of current software (Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail and other communication tools).
DURATION OF THE POSITION
The duration of the project is 3 years. The position is a fixed-term contract of one (1) year renewable.
Interested candidates must submit an application in French, in four (4) copies, one (1) original and three (3) copies including:
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Director of ENSEA (2 pages maximum) specifying the candidate’s experience in the above-mentioned fields;
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with three references that could be consulted for advice and highlighting professional experience;
- Certified attestations for the declarations in the CV;
- Photocopies of diplomas and degrees.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FILES
Applications must be sent to the Director of ENSEA with the mention “Application for the post of Financial and Administrative Manager”, in closed envelopes. Applications must be received no later than Monday, November 25, 2019 at 4:00 P. M. GMT at the following address:
ENSEA DAF Secretariat; Avenue des Grandes Ecoles; 08 BP 03 Abidjan 08 (Côte d’Ivoire); TEL: (225) 22 48 32 00; FAX: (225) 22 44 39 88; Website: www.ensea.ed.ci
NB: All applications must be recorded on the application form available from the ENSEA Financial and Administrative Secretariat. Only candidates whose applications are selected will be contacted. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.