ENSEA of Abidjan is launching the recruitment of the third class of the Master 2 in Agricultural Statistics from 1 to 15 July 2019. The objective is to build the capacity of experienced professionals working in the field of agricultural statistics.
ORGANISATION OF STUDIES
- Statistics (125 h);
- Specificities of Agricultural Statistics (80 h);
- Sampling (85 h);
- Practice of agricultural surveys (70 h).
- Processing and valorization of results (150 h) ;
- Economic accounts of agriculture (90 h) ;
- Analysis of results (105 h) ;
- Internship and Project (15 h of courses and 440 h in tutorials)
- Thematic conferences and seminars
- A Project to be conducted during schooling
- A 3-month internship starting in May 2019
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Agricultural statisticians within the:
- Administrations in charge of Agriculture;
- Agro-industrial companies;
- Professional Agricultural Organisations;
- Non-Governmental Organisations;
- Statistical Engineering Diploma
- Master 1 in Agronomic Sciences
- Any other diploma deemed equivalent
Applicants must have two (2) years of professional experience in a department related to agricultural statistics and sign a commitment to remain for two years in the department after the training.
- Selection on File
- Project Analysis
- Application form (to be withdrawn);
- Cover letter
- 1 Curriculum Vitae
- Two identity photos of the same print run ;
- Photocopy of the CNI ;
- Birth certificate ;
- Certified photocopy of diplomas ;
- Work certificate of at least 2 years of experience ;
- File sending fees: 25,000 FCFA *.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: The request for information and files is made:
- at ENSEA of Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- In the NSIs or Services of other countries.
- The Directorates of Agricultural Statistics or Directorate of Agriculture.
The files must be submitted or sent to the NSOs or to the statistical services of the Ministries of Agriculture for forwarding to the Directorate of ENSEA no later than 15 July 2019 at 18:00.
ADMISSION JURY: July 22, 2019
After admission to the entry examination, registration confirmation must be made no later than 05 August 2019 at the ENSEA. The academic year for the year 2019-2020 is scheduled to begin on 1 October 2019.
SCOLARITY FEES: 1,600,000 FCFA (excluding subsistence costs)
* These fees are intended to cover the cost of sending application forms by express courier. They must not be transferred to ENSEA.