ENSEA of Abidjan is recruiting a Junior Consultant in Sub-Saharan Africa for an Agricultural Investment Fund active in Africa and Latin America.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical/quantitative subject (mathematics/statistics, engineering, quantitative economics, finance, physics, etc.).
- First post-training work experience, including professional internships
- Professional experience and/or interest in environmental issues, especially in the field of certifications (Rainforest, Fairtrade, etc.)
- Professional experience and/or interest in agricultural issues (coffee, cocoa, bananas, mangoes, avocado, etc.)
- Bilingual, English-French or native English-speaking
The study will begin in early 2021 and will take place over a period of approximately 8 months, requiring an average of 10 days per month of availability of the junior consultant.
Deadline for application: Wednesday 25 November
CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, application for the position of Junior Consultant.