The Risk Advisory department brings together Deloitte’s expertise in risk management for public organizations, industrial and commercial companies, banks and insurance companies.
This department assists these organizations in the implementation, optimization and management of all types of risk (strategic, financial, regulatory, operational, IT and cyber).
Within this department, you will join the Operational Risk team which brings together expertise in Risk Management, Internal Control and Internal Audit
Your Duties :
En tant que Stagiaire Pré-emploi (12 mois) Risque Opérationnel, vous serez chargé(e) de :
As a Pre-Employment Trainee (12 months) in the Operational Risk department, you will :
- Participate in the elaboration of risk mapping (identification and evaluation) ;
- Develop risk and control matrices;
- Formulate and implement risk mitigation recommendations;
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of internal control systems;
- Participate in the drafting of procedure manuals;
- Carry out operational audits;
- Participate in the development of Business Continuity Plans (BCP);
Your Career Path :
You will be supervised by the Operational Risk Manager. By joining Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to develop a set of skills, shared with our international network, and structured around the following dimensions: leadership, business and specialization. Thanks to the varied assignments you will participate in and the proposed training program, you will be able to progressively strengthen these skills, acquire new ones and thus progress within our firm.
Your Profile :
- With a higher education (business school, engineering school or university), you are a proactive and analytical person with good writing skills.
- You have had the opportunity to study and you have acquired knowledge in the following areas:
- Risk management,
- Internal control and,
- Internal Audit.
- You have completed internships in Audit and Consulting firms, or in companies, particularly in the Risk Management, Internal Audit and Internal Control departments.
- You have skills in writing concept notes and developing PowerPoint presentation materials.
- You can demonstrate proven skills in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- You have knowledge of risk management, internal audit, internal control standards (ISO 31 000, COSO 2013, COSO ERM, IIA standards, etc.).
- You are able to work in a team and have an appetence for Risk Management, Internal Control and/or Internal Audit.
- You are curious with an established sense of relationships and you demonstrate adaptability, rigour and proactivity.
- You are fluent in oral and written English.
Prise de fonction dès le lundi 5 avril 2021
Position based in Abidjan, with travel within the subregion.
Application deadline : March 08, 2021
Date of taking up the duty : Monday, April 5, 2021