The implementation of this project is articulated around 3 axes:
1. Strengthening initial training in Finance and Actuarial Science
This involves :
- Setting up a double curriculum in the training system in Côte d’Ivoire with a view to obtaining a Master’s degree in Actuarial Science in partnership with ISFA in Lyon
- Cover the international standards set by the International Actuarial Association.
- To meet the specific needs of the banking and insurance sectors in West and Central African countries.
2. The development of a continuing education offer in finance and actuarial science
The aim is to make training available to private individuals, national insurance departments and individuals:
- Continuing education leading to a diploma
- Short courses leading to certificates
3. Development of research on finance and actuarial issues
The aim is to set up a framework for identifying problems specific to Africa, to find answers to them, and to systematically popularize the solutions developed through teaching and also by offering expert services.