To gain admission in the first year of the PhD Training, the candidate must have a quantitative profile and must hold a Master 2 degree in research or a diploma in economic statistics.
The call for applications is published on ENSEA website in January of each year.
- A cover letter addressed to the Director of ENSEA;
- A recent detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- A legalized copy of the High School Diploma ;
- A legalized copy of degrees obtained after the High School Diploma and transcripts, and any other evidence that may support the application;
- A thesis research proposal of five (5) pages maximum clearly indicating the title, the problem, the objectives, the analysis approach, a literature review, the hypotheses and the expected results as well as the corresponding bibliographical references. Particular attention will be paid to the quality of the proposed research topic and its relevance to the research interests of ACE researchers or to economic development issues;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation justifying the student’s research capacity (preferably two letters from professors qualified to supervise a thesis);
- A letter of supervision justifying that the student has a Thesis Director.
Applications including all certified documents are received exclusively by electronic means on the following email@example.com.
Please mention in the subject line: “Application for the recruitment of PhD students”. Submission deadline is 22 April of the current year.
For further information, please visit ENSEA at Office 802 or contact the following number : (+225) 27 22 44 08 42
Selection will be done in two phases. The first phase is the application analysis on the basis of which some candidates will be shortlisted. The second phase will consist of an oral interview with the candidates selected at the end of the first phase. A telephone interview (via Skype or any other means of communication) will be organised for candidates residing outside Côte d’Ivoire.
Succesful candidates who will pass the second selection phase will participate in the PhD training with possible financial support from ENSEA management. Moreover, doctoral students are invited to seek additional funding for their research work.