A cooperation agreement for the establishment of a joint Bi-degree training in the field of actuarial science was signed on 10 November 2017 between the Claude Bernard University of Lyon 1 (UCBL) and the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Economie Appliquée (ENSEA) of Abidjan.
The parties have agreed to collaborate in setting up a joint bi-degree training course at ENSEA leading to a Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Health, Actuarial Science from UCBL and a Diploma in Engineering in Statistics and Economics (ISE) from ENSEA in Abidjan.
UCBL is committed to the following actions:
- Organisation and participation of UCBL in the selection of students.
- Validation of the list of teachers who intervene in the Actuarial Master at ENSEA.
- Educational monitoring of students in the programme (monitoring mission, participation in internship defence, jury, etc.).
ENSEA has also undertaken to provide:
- The teachers for the part of the teaching not covered by the UCBL teaching team.
- The list of these teachers is proposed in advance by ENSEA and approved by the head of the Master’s programme at UCBL.
- The provision of free premises for the needs of the training, secretariat, teaching aids, reprography, computer rooms.